cityHUNT’s Chicago team building programs are as unique as the architecture of Chicago. Experience the unexpected, as you explore the “Windy City” and all of the culture it has to offer.
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:
You’ve never experienced a city (for the first time, or multiple times) like you will on a cityHUNT scavenger Hunt Adventure
Why Hunt Chicago?
Explore the city of Chicago in ways you never have before. Whether you are staring at your reflection in The Cloud Gate, buying some new threads at the high end stores or watching a sporting event at Wrigley Field you are sure to have an experience you will never forget!
- Rich history
- Amazing Architecture- did you know all the streets and buildings had to be raised at one point?
- Southern hospitality with a big city vibe
What Makes Chicago an Awesome Hunting Ground:
- Chicago offers locals and guests about 40 museums, more than 150 theaters and over 6,000 restaurants
- Chicago is home to one of only three major free zoos in the United States – the Lincoln Park Zoo
- The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. and home to the world’s largest stained glass Tiffany dome
Fun Facts about Chicago:
- Harold Washington Library Center is the world’s largest public library with a collection of more than 2 million books
- The metropolitan Chicago area is home to over 30 Fortune 500 companies!
- Four states are visible from the Willis Tower (aka Sears Tower) Skydeck (Indiana, Illinois, Michigan & Wisconsin)
Let’s Get Started!