Let’s Get Started!
cityHUNT’s Baltimore team building programs are both fun and unexpected. Experience the charm the great city has to offer as you explore the various neighborhoods of the city.
How a Scavenger Hunt Adventure Works:
Experience the sights and sounds of Baltimore like never before. Learn how our hunts work: please click here.
Why Hunt Baltimore?
Baltimore, the charm city. Come and see where Francis Scott Key wrote the star spangled banner, catch a game at Camden Yards or take the time to go to a local crab shack and try the local blue crabs.
No other city shows its charm like Baltimore. Take your group from the tall ships to the cheers of hometown spirits in this gem of a city
- Enter the Charm city and explore the inner harbor
- Locate where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner
- Taste some of the best Maryland blue crabs at the end of your hunt
What Makes Baltimore a Great Hunting Ground:
- The first civic monument dedicated to President George Washington, Baltimore’s Washington Monument, is located in Mount Vernon
- The first black-owned shipyard in the United States is now an African American heritage site, the Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
- America’s first Catholic cathedral, the Baltimore Basilica of Assumption, is located in Baltimore
Fun Facts about Baltimore:
- The first post office system in the United States was inaugurated in Baltimore in 1774
- The first successful manned balloon launch in the United States launched from Baltimore and was operated by 13-year-old Edward Warren in 1784
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is the first and only United States airport to have a dedicated trail for hiking and biking